Create your own mocktail! – Create a cocktail which will soothe the voice.
Being on the phone all day can be hard on your voice- We want you to come up with your very own recipe for a mocktail which can soothe your throat and vocal chords.
Competition opens Monday 8th March and closes Friday 12th March! Winners will be announced on Monday 15th March on our NTD Facebook Page.
To enter the competition, please send through your design to email@example.com
The winning design will be presented with a Fortnum and Mason hamper!
Create a Magazine advert showcasing the Telephone as THE communication tool
In 1876, the telephone was launched and changed the world of communication forever.
There were no glossy magazines at that time – how would you promote Alexander Graham Bell’s amazing invention if it had been invented today?
Create a magazine advert showcasing the fantastic features of the telephone, highlighting why we still rely on it as a way to communicate today!
To enter the competition, please send through your design to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winning design will be presented with an Amazon voucher!
Just for fun…
- Send us a photo of your home office: Show us how you’ve set up your workspace at home. The more innovative, the better!
- Telephone Quiz: How many songs can you name that are related to telephones? Challenge your teams to come up with the most songs.
- Telephonists have Talent! Ask your teams to share a special skill they have and organise a talent show on the day.
- Bake Off: Set a cake making challenge for everyone in your team. The winner could be selected on a team Zoom call (where each attendee can enjoy their cake!)
- Telephonists are Superheroes: Send a message, an email, a thank you card to your Telephonists thanking them for what they personally bring to your organisation (their superpower) and show them how much they are appreciated.