Extraordinary Story! – Write a story about one of your colleagues.
Write a story about one of your colleagues. Recognise something extraordinary they have done for you or someone else that deserves to be heard. Acknowledge someone for what they have done to make the day of another.
Competition opens Tuesday 8th March and closes Saturday 12th March! Winners will be announced on Wednesday 16th March on our NTD Facebook Page.
To enter the competition, please send through your design to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner and the star of their story will receive a £25 Red Letter Day voucher each
National Telephonists Day Mascot!
Create a mascot for NTD.
Be creating and let your imagination run wild. What do you envision this mascot to look like? Does your mascot have a catchphrase or a motivational message to give our telephonists?
To enter the competition, please send through your design to email@example.com.
The winner will receive a £50 amazon voucher
Just for fun…
- Send us a photo of your home office: Show us how you’ve set up your workspace at home. The more innovative, the better!
- Telephone Quiz: How many songs can you name that are related to telephones? Challenge your teams to come up with the most songs.
- Telephonists have Talent! Ask your teams to share a special skill they have and organise a talent show on the day.
- Bake Off: Set a cake making challenge for everyone in your team. The winner could be selected on a team Zoom call (where each attendee can enjoy their cake!)
- Telephonists are Superheroes: Send a message, an email, a thank you card to your Telephonists thanking them for what they personally bring to your organisation (their superpower) and show them how much they are appreciated.