We want 2019 to be even better and build on the tremendous success of the past 5 years and continue to invite as many companies to get involved as possible and to see this event grow year on year. We have already received support from many of the largest companies in the UK right through to small boutique organisations with just one or two telephonists.
Share the event concept at your next team meeting and discuss how you could bring the day to life and celebrate your telephonists. Its never to early to start talking about 2019!
Think about what you could do on the day; maybe you could bake your switchboard team a celebratory cake or treat them to a special lunch!
Build up the event by involving your team in the preparations:
– Ask them to spread the word to other colleagues about how your company is supporting National Telephonists’ Day
– Download the posters available on this page (right hand column) and display them in your office
– Get involved on our Facebook page to participate and win at fun games on the day
– Senior management to hand out awards or bunches of flowers
– Management teams to help out on the telephones
– Management teams take over tea and coffee duty
– Get your teams to bake or bring in treats to share
– Choose a theme and encourage your teams to dress up for the day
– Take fun team photographs and send them to us at email@example.com to be in with the chance of winning some great prizes
– Organise a special lunch time treat for the team
– Take part in the competitions on the National Telephonists’ Day website
It is vital that the quality of switchboard services is not compromised during the day of celebrations and enough colleagues on hand during all times to maintain high standards.
‘We have a wonderful team spirit here at ComXo and this will be a great way to celebrate this team and the hard work they do 24/7.’
Stuart Purton, Client Services Team Leader, ComXo