We want to build on the tremendous success of past years and we continue to invite as many companies to get involved as possible. We are delighted to have received support from many of the largest companies in the UK right through to small boutique organisations.
– Management teams to help out on the telephones
Share the event concept at your next team meeting and discuss how you could bring the day to life and celebrate your telephonists.
– Choose a theme and encourage your teams to dress up for the day
– Management teams take over tea and coffee duty
– Bring in sweet treats for the team
– Give out awards to the team
– Take fun team photographs and send them to us at email@example.com
– Take part in the competitions on the National Telephonists’ Day website
Get involved on our Facebook page to participate in fun competitions and win fantastic prizes
Download the posters available on this page (right hand column) and display them in your office.
It is vital that the quality of switchboard services is not compromised during the day of celebrations and enough colleagues on hand during all times to maintain high standards.
‘We have a wonderful team spirit here at ComXo and this will be a great way to celebrate this team and the hard work they do 24/7.’
Stuart Purton, Client Services Team Leader, ComXo